Producing innovative, creative and ethical Electronics & Communication Engineers with research focus to meet socio-economic needs.
- To educate the students with the state of art technologies to meet the growing challenges of the industry.
- Establish a unique teaching –learning process to provide in depth knowledge of principles and its applications to enable the students to face te challenges of the ECE field.
- Fostering culture of innovation and research in the field of Electronics & Communication Engineering for the development of society.
- To produce global citizens with knowledge and commitment to strive to enhance quality of life through meeting technological, educational, managerial and social challenges.
- To make engineering education an enjoyable learning experience through challenging tutorials, mini-projects, assignments and laboratory exercises.
- To create professional leaders to society with research attitudes in the core areas of Electronics and Communications with collaborations to impact quality of academics, industry and social needs.